Why travel to Sydney when you can complete quality full time or part time training right here in the Illawarra with the best teachers the state has to offer with the option of attaining a nationally accredited certificate through the Certificate III and IV programs offered.
From the Principal :
"After years of sending students to Sydney to further their training it has become apparent sustaining such a workload with increased hours in travel and in classes with large class numbers was actually detrmental to their training. JGSoD has structured a tiered approach to training in order to prolong the longevity of our dancers careers and training that has proved successful since the part time and ful time course inception. Our students are not burning out due to early morning train trips - they have the support of their family as they maintain their home life throughout this intense training period. The small class numbers has meant we can give “each” student the individual attention they deserve and above all our results speak for themselves!”
We will work with you to determine the right course of training for you. We can offer :
- Certificate III Course achieved through our Talent Development Program for students in Year 9 or 10
- Certificate IV Course for senior students Years 11 and/or 12 seeking full time training alongside a nationally accredited course
- Full Time Pathway offered to Year 9 and 10 students with schooling through Distance Education or supported through their current school
- Part-Time Training offered to Years 8 - 10 with the support of thier current school
- Talent Development Program for “After school” training
See below for more specifics on each course.
Courses involve training in the following :
- Classical ballet
- Contemporary Dance
- Stretch and Conditioning
- Classical / Contemporary Repertoire
- Partnering / Pas Deux to name a few
Please contact us for a more specific timetable of what is involved or what we can do to help your child reach the next level.
Copyright 2016-2018.Joanne Grace School of Dance. All Rights Reserved.