style="color:#999999;text-align:left">View Larger Map
or Call: 0413 006 110



Dec 22 17


Sheree Baldwin


Students have the option of doing dance for Years 11 and 12. Classes operate and are paid for on a private basis. Taking this course by external study is recognised and permitted by most schools. Exams and assessment is as it would be for any other subject and all correspondence goes through the Department of Education.

If you are interested you should first contact your school to determine whether they allow such a course to be studied externally through them.

Classes are taken outside of school hours and quite often combine a number of students from other schools. If you are a student who is offered dance at your high school we will be unable to take you as part of our external HSC class regardless of the circumstances.

See Also...

Ballet | Contemporary | Hip Hop | HSC | Jazz | Lyrical | Private Lessons | Strength, Conditioning & Pilates | Tap | Ready Set Dance